[rt-users] Bug in 3.6.2 with MyRT Global Config

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 19 12:01:18 EST 2006

On the global config screen, the link to edit global MyRT settings is
working in the blue tool bar, but the link is bad in the white list area
underneath it.

The correct link is Admin/Global/MyRT.html but the link in the white
area is Admin/Global/Admin/Global/MyRT.html

I found the offending line here in
/opt/rt3/share/html/Admin/Global/index.html:

       },
                 I => { title => loc('RT at a glance'),
                                 text => loc('Modify the default "RT at
a glance" view'),
                                 path => 'Admin/Global/MyRT.html',
                       },

but changing it has no effect, even if I restart Apache. The line should
read: path => 'MyRT.html',

Any idea how I can fix this? It seems like I should be able to just fix
this line and restart Apache, but it didn't work.