[rt-users] Bug in 3.6.2 with MyRT Global Config

Jay Lee jlee at pbu.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:37:52 EST 2006

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 11:01:18AM -0600, John Arends wrote:
>
>> On the global config screen, the link to edit global MyRT settings is
>> working in the blue tool bar, but the link is bad in the white list area
>> underneath it.
>>

> Thanks. This will be fixed in 3.6.3, which, due to the saved search
> issue reported this morning, will likely appear today.

Excellent, did you see my email earlier about an additional issue with
Saved Searches returning unlimited results on the At a glance page?
This seems to occur even when the search is created in 3.6.2.  No
setting seems to limit the number of rows returned...  Not sure if this
one should go in 3.6.3 also.

Thanks for your hard work Jesse,

Jay