[rt-users] URL / link for tickets incorrect

Brendon Baumgartner brendon at brendon.com
Fri Dec 29 13:18:51 EST 2006

I'm in the process of upgrading from 3.4.4 to 3.6.1.

I copied the database to a new server and updated the schema. I also
installed RT 3.6.1.

The problem I'm experiencing is that upon accessing the Web UI, I can see
the existing tickets but the links to tickets under "10 highest priority
tickets I own" have an extra "/rt" in the URL.

Links listed for tickets under "10 newest unowned tickets" are fine though.

I looked all over by config and cleared the mason cache, nothing has helped.
Any clues?
-Brendon