[rt-users] Contribution: "Side by Side" Ticket Screen

Chris Boothroyd chrisboothroyd at trentu.ca
Thu Feb 2 10:43:49 EST 2006

Thanks so much for that addition - it a real enhancement to the functionality of the interface.
I think that our users basically will only need to see the ticket display information or this update screen.
Has anyone had any experience working with the left side menubar?
Under the ticket number I'd like to have it only display an update option - that takes them to this side by side presentation.
Any advice would be appreciated,

Chris Boothroyd
Technical Support
Trent University
(705) 748-1011 x7066

>>> Stephen Turner <sturner at MIT.EDU> 31/01/2006 11:10 am >>>
We've had several requests to share the code for our "Side by Side" ticket
screen, that enables ticket updates while viewing the ticket history. For
those interested, I've posted something on the wiki that should serve as a
guide to making a similar page.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SideBySideTicketScreen

Steve