[rt-users] Stripping email history from reply mail body

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 3 13:23:21 EST 2006

Diffs are attached.

*NOTE* this hides all text starting with the first quoted line, so if
you reply inline or below the quoted text it will hide the response (of
course you can just expand the text to view).  This isn't a problem for
us because (as you can see from my email) SOP at the UW is to reply
above the quote.

Joby Walker
C&C SSG, University of Washington