[rt-users] RTx Statistics - Time Worked Report?

Mark Holm markh at infoarch.com
Sun Feb 12 17:29:48 EST 2006

Has anybody been able to get the Time Worked report added to their system? I've been trying and keep getting missing components. I added it as a separate  subdirectory under the Statistics directory in parallel with the other reports as an index.html file. Where is it supposed to be placed?

	markh

Mark A. Holm President
InfoArch, Inc.                                  Cell:    (503) 750-9741
7456 SW Baseline, PMB#123.         Office: (503) 943-3202
Hillsboro, OR 97123                         Fax:   (503) 591-8584
http://www.infoarch.com <BLOCKED::http://www.infoarch.com />                   <mailto:markh at infoarch.com <BLOCKED::mailto:markh at infoarch.com> >