[rt-users] blocking responce on resolved emailed

Leon rt at tux.datalink.co.za
Wed Feb 15 03:30:03 EST 2006

The "OnResolveOnce" in the Wiki almost does what I need. It checks to
see if the ticket has been resolved once and then doesn't send a mail to
the requester if it is resolved again. I have already disabled the scrip
that re-opens the ticket if it is already resolved. I just need the
scrip to prevent sending any email at all if someone replies to the
RESOLVED ticket. It is ok to store it as a transaction, but no emails.
(not even to the internal users of the RT system.

Would it be possible to just change the "OnResolveOnce" Scrip to do this
or do I have to change all the correspondents scrips?
If so what do I need to change on the scrips to accomplish this?

Regards
Leon

believed to be clean.