[rt-users] Global, vs, Specific queue, outgoing email

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:42:14 EST 2006

the standard setup is that global config states that outgoing email
is recorded when a ticket is opened, and when correspondences are
added etc....

which is all fine and dandy but.

if i were to create a queue "Cron Jobs" in which some of my cron
output will be sent to, i do not want this one queue to reply to the
sebder because its root, which is aliased to me, and since i am on
the AdminCC for this queue i will get an email anyways telling me
that a new ticket was opened.

so in essence, how does one disable outgoing emails (an absolute
rule) for one queue without affecting the other queues ?

is the best way to copy templates and scrips from global to this one
queue and edit them. ?