[rt-users] RT 3.4.5 Setup Issue

Dylan Masson dylan.masson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:26:23 EST 2006

   Hey Everyone,
   I'm new to the list, so I apologize if this has already been covered. I'm
building out our new RT 3.4.5 box to replace our existing RT 3.0.x box. I
got past the installation dependencies, and got it installed on the server,
but when I try to run the following:

 ./rt-test-dependencies --install --with-mysql --with-modperl2

I get the following output: