[rt-users] 'Organisation' stuck as 'example.com' in RT 3.4.5 on Gentoo

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Fri Feb 17 19:43:25 EST 2006

Think I found the issue.

cd /usr/share/webapps/rt/3.4.5/hostroot/rt-3.4.5
grep -R webapps

cd /var/www/<vhost>/rt-3.4.5
grep -R webapps

... I'm guessing that even in your /var/www/<vhost>/rt-3.4.5 dir, everything
is pointing to /usr/share/webapps/rt/3.4.5/hostroot/rt-3.4.5; that stuff
_should_ be pointing, of course, to  /var/www/<vhost>

I don't yet know whether this is a bug in the ebuild, or in webapp-config.

I'll check things out a little deeper then send a bug report to the proper
channels.

In the mean time, you could edit things properly within
your /var/www/<vhost>/rt-3.4.5 dirs.

Cheers,

Corey