[rt-users] A few Modules are very difficult to install

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 11:23:29 EST 2006

I setup the PASSIVE mode, and I still got stucked in
the following position. I had the "RT Essential"book
handy. Where can i find the suggestions for the
prerequisit or something else?

t/image-new.............ok
t/image-parse...........ok
t/link-base.............ok
t/link-relative.........ok
t/link..................ok
t/local/back............ok 1/38# Started
http://localhost:45743/

#   Failed test 'Fetched OK'
#   in t/local/back.t at line 51.

#   Failed test 'Followed OK'
#   in t/local/back.t at line 57.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or
string at
/root/.cpan/build/WWW-Mechanize-1.18/blib/lib/WWW/Mechanize.pm
line 1778, <$server> line 1.
Can't find any link matching Images on this page () at
t/local/back.t line 63

#   Failed test 'Followed OK'
#   in t/local/back.t at line 64.
No form defined at t/local/back.t line 71
t/local/back............NOK 9