[rt-users] You don't have permission to access /rt on this server

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 12:13:41 EST 2006

Hello,

Finally I got RT installed. However, I couldn't access
the /rt because of the permission problem. The
httpd.conf was configured as below. I followed the
instruction from RT Essential. And everything was
installed under root. What's wrong with this?

--Paul

<VirtualHost 128.255.163.105>
Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html"
#Alias /rt "/usr/local/rt"