[rt-users] webrt.css customization issues

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Fri Feb 24 14:57:16 EST 2006

I'm trying to customize the webrt.css to alter the look of our
Development RT instance to provide a visual stimulus as to which server
a user is accessing, however, I'm not having much luck in the success
department.

I'm running RT 3.4.2 on RHEL 4.0 w/ Apache & FastCGI.

I've search the list archives and check out the Wiki.  There were a
couple of things that sent me on very unsuccessful missions to get this
done.

I've copied the webrt.css to /opt/rt3/local/html/NoAuth/webrt.css and
made my changes there, restarted apache, and nothing.  The colors are
the same.

Just for a test, I even tried modifying the REAL webrt.css in
/opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/.

I've restarted apache, mysql, hell, I've rebooted and still nothing.

What am I missing here?

Paul C.