[rt-users] RTFM rights problem

Phil Smith III lists at akphs.com
Mon Feb 27 19:48:46 EST 2006

I posted this earlier but didn't see it come through; perhaps it got eaten.

I've installed RTFM and it works fine -- for privileged users.  Unprivileged users can't see it at all (when one logs in, there's no sign of RTFM).  I've enabled all the rights I can think of that make any sense (and then some -- all the RTFM rights except the Adminxxx and Show/Modify ACL, same for the Class and the Custom Field I'm using) and still no sign of RTFM for unprivileged users.  What am I missing?

...phsiii