[rt-users] Issues with stored search.

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bear at 247ms.com
Tue Feb 28 07:05:08 EST 2006

Hi all,

Somewhere along the way, someone edited my global "[_1] newest unowned tickets" search query.

I managed to revert it to the original, but now the generated output is messed up. In the overview, I don't get the case-titles as links anymore, nor the ID. How do I fix that? It's like this for all users.

Furthermore, I'm running 3.5.2 in some version (grabbed from svn/cvs) and it seems that there is an issue with Thomas' lovely new layout on IE - it looks great on Firefox, but on IE it messes up some places. Is this something that has been fixed in a newer version?

Cheers, Bjørn