[rt-users] Best version of Apache to use?

William Zola williampz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:29:59 EST 2006

Hi All!

I am setting up a new installation of RT on CentOS 4, using RT version
3.4.5.  I am planning on setting up RT entirely in its own
environment, so that there are no dependencies on any of the installed
apps (perl, Apache, MySQL, etc.).

When I go to the Apache web site, I see three versions of Apache
available: 1.3, 2.0, and 2.2.  Which version is the best for use with
RT?  I know that there are places on the Wiki that recommend Apache
1.3 -- is this recommendation current, or should I really be going
with Apache 2.0?

Thanks in advance for the collective wisdom of the list!

 -William