[rt-users] Merging a 3.4.4 and 3.5.5 database

Chad Osmond chad.osmond at holburn.com
Thu Jan 5 11:49:27 EST 2006

I have a bit of a mix up, I have two databases with about 300 tickets
total in two databases, one in 3.4.4 and one in 3.5.5. The 3.5.5 is the
current database I am using, can I some how merge the two databases
together?

I took a mysql dump of the 3.4.4 database before the server was wiped
and reconfigured (after an upgrade gone wrong) but I have some ticket
information that is important to me.

Is there anything can do post-install to bring them together?
They also have overlapping ticket numbers.

The databases are on two different servers right now.

Thanks,

Chad