[rt-users] Errata for RT Essentials

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 5 13:47:22 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 01:43:44PM -0500, Todd Chapman wrote:
> Second printing? Does that mean sales are good?

Well, it means that they sold out the first print run. And I _know_ my
mom only bought about five copies.  We give away a copy to every
attendee of a training class (Amsterdam on Monday, Boston and SF coming
up soon.) I figure I've personally seen about 1% of all the RT
essentials books out there. The rest must be going _somewhere_.

> Any possibility for RT, The Definitive Guide?

Write to your congressperson...er to O'Reilly telling them you'd buy a
couple hundred copies. If everybody does that, then maybe ;)