[rt-users] How to display long lines in comments nicely?

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Thu Jan 5 18:28:12 EST 2006

I recently came across a problem where the UI layout got all screwed up because someone pasted an excerpt from a log file, and one of the lines had no white space and was about 400 characters wide.  Does anyone know how to prevent this in HTML so I can hack it into RT?  Seems like there's nothing we can do, that the browser doesn't want to break it up no matter what you try to do with style elements to force a wrap, or by explicitly setting the table/row/cell width.

Eric Schultz