[rt-users] Custom Field Search

Chris Valdez rpmonkey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:32:59 EST 2006

I have a custom field that I want to show up on the default search
results view. That is, I want to see the custom field when I click on
the Queue quick search from RT at a Glance, without my users having to
build a query and add the custom field manually via the GUI.

Is there a way to modify the fields for default search results? I
checked the wiki already and the article there doesn't appear to apply
to RT 3.4 since the files it refers to do not exist in my installation
(TicketHeader and TicketRow)

RT 3.4.1, mod_perl 1.29, Apache 1.3.33, MySQL 4.1

Thanks,

cv