[rt-users] New Ticket Creation and the layout..

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Fri Jan 13 15:58:11 EST 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 10:30:19AM -0800, Phanoko wrote:
> How do I change the way the new ticket creation screen
> looks?  I have many custom fields that just run the
> length of the ticket screen.  I would like these
> fields to perhaps go into two colums making a much
> shorter page.  I'm running rt 3.4.4

It would be nice if the custom fields (or all fields)
were assigned CSS ids and classes so a little CSS
magic would allow for tweaking layout. Of course,
CSS ids have to be unique but custom fields names
do not have to be unique. That is unfortunate as the
id may have to be the database id. Hmmm.

-Todd