[rt-users] How do I do cross table queries for searches

Kevin Colagio colagio at geneseo.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:44:51 EST 2006

I'm trying to have a query return the fields Address1 and WorkPhone from
the Users table, but I'm not having much luck.

So far, I have added these lines to the ColumnMap file located in my
/opt/rt3/local/html/Elements/RT__Ticket directory:

     OwnerOffice => {
         title     => 'Location',
         value     => sub  { return $_[0]->OwnerObj->Address1 }
     },
     OwnerPhone => {
         title     => 'Phone',
         value     => sub  { return $_[0]->OwnerObj->WorkPhone }
     },

However, they do not show up in the "Add Columns:" field of the Query
Builder.

Can anyone clue me in on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

--
    Kevin Colagio: Systems Analyst, Reef Geek, and Perpetual Student
    Computing and Information Technology, SUNY at Geneseo, South 124