[rt-users] Dealing with autocompletion failures in msg compose by remote users

Stephen Dowdy sdowdy at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 17 17:36:17 EST 2006

Erek Dyskant wrote:
> You can set the from line to be formatted however you like in the
> RT_SiteConfig.pm file.

> # sprintf() format of the friendly 'From:' header; its arguments
> # are SenderName and SenderEmailAddress.
> Set($FriendlyFromLineFormat , "\"%s via RT\" <%s>");

Erek,

Doh!  That never made it to my RT_SiteConfig.pm, because i'm sure that at the time i scanned RT_Config.pm i passed over that with "Hmm, that's nice" and continued on.

Thanks!,
--stephen

--
Stephen Dowdy  -  Systems Administrator  -  NCAR/RAL
303.497.2869   -  sdowdy at ucar.edu        -  http://www.ral.ucar.edu/~sdowdy/