[rt-users] RT Upgrade 3.0.* to 3.4.4 - Ticket text begins 'text/plain ...' and images corrupted

Goddard Lee lee.goddard at easa.eu.int
Mon Jan 23 04:53:59 EST 2006

I recently upgraded an RT 3.0.* install to a 3.4.4.

Now all ticket text body, whether entered in a textarea, migrated from the old db, or e-mailed into a ticket, begins

	text/palin ***

Where *** looks like a three-character hex code.

Is this a known issue? Is there a known solution?

Also my JPEG images seem corrupted - they're weren't important, just thought I ought to mention it.

I did run all the db conversion scripts....

Lee Goddard
Internet Application Analysis/Development
European Aviation Safety Agency
Administrative Directorate

E: Lee.Goddard at EASA.EU.int
T: +49 221 89990 3221