[rt-users] Re: Feature Request: Split Ticket

Graham Dunn graham.dunn at leitch.com
Mon Jan 23 09:42:19 EST 2006

Just as an aside, Thunderbird 1.5 with Enigmail said the signature on
this message failed verification.

OpenPGP Security Info

Error - signature verification failed

gpg command line and output:
C:\\Program Files\\GNU\\GnuPG\\gpg.exe --charset utf8  --batch --no-tty
--status-fd 2 --verify
gpg: Signature made 01/22/06 00:18:12 using DSA key ID C7CBB669
gpg: BAD signature from "Rick Russell (Rice) <rickr at rice.edu>"