[rt-users] Alerts on Queue

Phanoko phanoko at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 18:49:03 EST 2006

I need an alert to go out to a pager on ticket
creation in a queue.
I've set the queue script "On Create", "Notify
CCs,AdminCCs,Potential Owners,Anyone" use templace
"Pager" but to no avail.
It seems that no matter what template I use or how I
set it to alert all I get is

Tue Jan 24 23:45:12 2006: Request 3363 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by root
       Queue: test