[rt-users] Login/logout

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Thu Jan 26 08:28:46 EST 2006

I have a new install of RT 3.5.7 and once I login everytime I click a
menu button it logs me out. I read about a similar situation someone
had in the archives and it suggested updating Apache::Session which I
did but that has not helped the issues. Has anyone else had issues
like this? Does anyone have an suggestions as to how to resolve it?

Thanks

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron