[rt-users] Creating tickets via cron

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Thu Jan 26 14:20:59 EST 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Andy Moran wrote:

andy> I'd like to generate a new ticket every friday morning in a particular
andy> queue.     I know the easy way to do this is just have cron email a
andy> message in, but I'd also like it to have certain keywords and it's
andy> status set already.
andy>
andy> Can rt-crontool do this?   Does someone have a good example of it?

You can either send an email, using this scrip to set properties via
email, see:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SetTicketPropertiesViaMail

and search the list, or explore:

RTx-WebCronTool - web interface for the built-in "rt-crontool"
utility, allowing scheduled processes to be launched remotely.
http://search.cpan.org/~autrijus/RTx-WebCronTool/

--
	Paulo Matos