[rt-users] ticket More About section

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Mon Jan 30 14:47:56 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

	I have 2 questions about the "More About" section on tickets (RT3.5.7):

	1. By what logic does RT display that info? I thought it showed it
whenever you viewed a ticket but I just loaded a ticket and it is not
shown.

	2. My main question is where would I edit what is displayed in that
section? Specifically I would like it show the person's phone number
and Room number, this info also be shown in the People section and
that would be fine too.

Thanks!
Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron