[rt-users] RTx:: Statistics Debian/Ubuntu

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Jan 31 08:56:04 EST 2006

Brendon,
	Any chance you could update the wiki page
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RT3StatisticsPackage with the
locations of the various pieces that get installed with RTx::Statistics?
And/Or, send them to me and I'll put them in the README as well as the
wiki.

The location of all the files installed the *last* time you ran make
install are listed in /opt/rt3/local/lib/auto/RTx/Statistics/.packlist
(that's the non-debian path of course).  One of the issues that seem to
exist with Module::RTx is that this file seems to be replaced at each
install, but since the install only copies files that are changed, it
doesn't always list every file.  I haven't had time to dig into that too
much, so YMMV....

This seems to be the big stumbling block for debian installs, once the
files all get to the correct locations, it seems to work.

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com