[rt-users] Contribution: "Side by Side" Ticket Screen

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 31 12:20:23 EST 2006

At Tuesday 1/31/2006 12:14 PM, Chris Boothroyd wrote:
>Thanks Steve,
>
>That's on of the many things that I was impressed with when I looked at
>your project notes. But as an absolute beginner I can't find where I tell
>RT to look for this file instead of the default.
>Thanks for any direction,

Chris,

Copy $RT_HOME/share/html/Ticket/ModifyAll.html to
$RT_HOME/local/html/Ticket/ModifyAllHistory.html (or whatever name you
choose for the new page).

A good place to look for more info on how to extend RT is
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?CleanlyCustomizeRT

Good luck,
Steve