[rt-users] pass tickets to a queue i cannot see

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Tue Jan 31 19:26:39 EST 2006

What I have is all perms set up at the queue level.  Then, for the "secret" queue, give everyone the right to SeeQueue, but not ShowTicket.  This way, they get the queue in the New Ticket dropdown, but not in Quick Search, and if they tried to do a query on it, they wouldn't be able to see anything.  However, I let Requestors see their own tickets.