[rt-users] secret queues with restricted access

Luke Vanderfluit lvanderf at internode.com.au
Tue Jan 31 19:35:23 EST 2006

Hi Tracy.

Tracy Phillips - Rackeasy wrote:

> Luke Vanderfluit wrote:
>
>> Good point!
>> I've tried it and it seems to work.
>>
>> Thanks for pointing that out.
>> Kr.
>

> No problem. It must be the shiny new RT Essentials that I got in the
> mail today :D

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but I found the book disappointing.
It doesn't discuss pertinent details that I am often looking for.
The section on command-line was helpful to me.
The discussion on how the database works leaves a lot to be desired.
There are many more areas that I would like to see elaborated on.
The book deserves to be 5 times as thick.

Let us know what you think when you're done reading.
Happy RTing :-)

Kind regards.
Luke

--