[rt-users] Query tickets login?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Jul 6 08:46:10 EDT 2006

Zhiming;
There is nothing within the RT code that allow for this ..
I have a similar requirement, which I will be starting to work on in the
next couple of weeks .. if you wish we can exchange ideas ..
What I had in mind is :
Create new table UserLogins (3->4 fields --keeping it small
..(id,UserId, LoginTime,Logoff time)
create appropriate classes using factory
grab user login(session starting ) from web.pm and populate the table
with id,UserId, LoginTime
I am still investigating how to trap the session end .. anyone any ideas
?? but once its known you can update that row with logoff time
Roy