[rt-users] Access values of "UpdateCc" from within Scrip / Template ...

Michael Archer archermic at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:04:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

... I've been digging everything upside down and now I am stuck:

I need to access the values of the "UpdateCc" and "UpdateBcc" fields
from within a Scrip / Template.

- I can access the Queue's CCs, BCCs and AdminCCs via $QueueObj
- I can access the Ticket's CCs, BCCs and AdminCCs via $TicketObj

But how can I access the CC/BCC e-mail addresses that the user has
just entered when doing a "Reply" or "Comment" via Update.html ?

I thought I could use $TransactionObj but it does not seem to work...

Any ideas?

Thanks a million,

Michael