[rt-users] Setting up a restricted queue

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 14 15:09:39 EDT 2006

Mike,

	As far as i know, you hit it already. We have 50 Queues. Because we
want so many of them to be run independently, we have very few Global
rights and grant most of the privileges at the Queue level. Initially,
we had a lot of overlap and redundancy so it took alot of work to do it
this way but now that it's done, it was worth bitting the bullet.

Kenn
LBNL