[rt-users] See ticket, but none of the replies/comments

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 18 18:29:06 EDT 2006

Rich,

	For Global privileges, make sure that CommentOnTicket and
ShowTicketComments are not granted to any group or user. There should be
no Global user rights granted. ShowTicket and SeeQueue should be the
only privilege you grant (as far as looking at tickets is concerned) and
I would only do that at the Global level if you want that granted
regardless of Queue. This short list of rights should NOT let them see
the comments on a ticket.

Kenn
LBNL