[rt-users] EditCustomFieldsOnUpdate does not work anymore

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Tue Jul 25 05:17:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

looks like the callback based solution described here

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?EditCustomFieldsOnUpdate

does not work anymore. The custom fields are displayed correctly on Update.html. If I change values and do not put anything in the correspondence/comments field, press save changes, all custom field changes are processed without problems. If I however enter text in the correspondence field and then save changes all that happens is "message recorded" and the custom field values stay untouched.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
  JP