[rt-users] repeating email request...

Rueben rueben at sharpabt.com.au
Tue Jul 25 20:01:41 EDT 2006

Greetings,
I am using version 3.4.2 of Request Tracker and the system has been running fine for that last 6 months.  2 days ago one of our end-users sent an email request to our helpdesk and it keeps repeating even after we resolved the ticket.  I have has to stop the mta to keep it from sending the email  I have looked through the archives and and have not found any reference to this problem except 1 and it stated to resolve the ticket and it fixed their problem.. I really would like to open my hepdesk back up but I do not have any idea where to start to troubleshoot this problem.  ANY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APRECIATED!

Thanks,
Rueben