[rt-users] How to query for tickets with no open dependencies?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Jul 27 15:37:47 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 10:40:10AM -0700, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Jul 27, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Todd Chapman wrote:
>
> >Any know how to use the query builder to find tickets that
> >have to open tickets that they depend on?
>
> We've always done it as a second filter at the code level after doing
> the DB search. It's not ideal, but it's always been "good enough"

Jesse,

Can it be done with SQL/DBIx::SB?

I have join Tickets to Links, and to Tickets again (Tickets2). The part
I can't figure out is how to make the SQL return only Tickets
where all the linked tickets are resolved, and not where one
is rejected. And I can't figure out how to not return ticket that
are not linked at all.

Any pointers are appreciated...