[rt-users] MASON_SESSION_PATH - Win32

David Smithson dsmithson at activsupport.com
Sat Jul 29 02:17:56 EDT 2006

Just an educated guess that might lead you on the right path: if the
variable inside @.@ is an environment variable ( I know little about
Mason ), then you'd set this variable under My
Computer->Properties->Advanced->Environment Variables->System variables.
Now, my other guess is that your Apache service is running under a user
account called 'Apache' or something and that this user doesn't
currently have write access to the path defined in the mentioned ENV
variable.  Feh.  I could be wrong, but hey, it couldn't hurt to follow
my logic.

David Smithson

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SUPPORT