[rt-users] RT 3.6.0rc2 not attempting email to requestors upon reply

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 8 12:20:11 EDT 2006

Joe Auty wrote:
> If I were to wager a guess, it looks like the problem involves the scrip:
>
> On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
>

> Is there some sort of way of verifying that this Scrip is working?
>

> On Jun 7, 2006, at 2:09 PM, Joe Auty wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When I go to reply to a ticket, RT does not even attempt to send
>> email out to the requestor's email address within version 3.6 - there
>> is no record at all in my mail log. Is this the intended behavior, or
>> a simple misconfiguration? If the latter, what needs to be corrected?
>> I can't seem to locate anything on the WIki...
>>

>> -----------
>> Joe Auty
>> UITS Messaging
>> Indiana University
>> jauty at indiana.edu

>> We're hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical:
>> http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html
>
> -----------
> Joe Auty
> UITS Messaging
> Indiana University
> jauty at indiana.edu

> We're hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical: http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html
Joe,

    We use that particular global scrip all the time. no problems. What
privileges do you have set for the role Requestors? We use
SeeOutgoingEmail for everyone at the global level and at the Queue level
ReplyToTicket for certain groups using certain Queues (depending on
purpose of Queue). I'd look at your privileges and scrips. Watcher can
get E_mail to if you give them the privilege as well.

Kenn