[rt-users] rt as secondary website

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Tue Jun 13 20:49:09 EDT 2006

>On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 04:00:10PM -0500, Duncan Shannon wrote:
>>
>> sounds like an apache thing, not an RT thing.  I'd start with apache and
>> virtual host configurations.
>
>So is it not possible to run RT from http://www.example.com/rt/?

   What do you mean?

   You configure apache to connect certain urls to scripts (usually fcgi or mod_perl)
   that run rt. But you can certainly connect other urls to other files
   or scripts that are unrelated to rt.

   As an example, I do this:

   ScriptAlias /accc /usr/local/rt/production/bin/mason_handler_accc.fcgi

   And that connects the url http://example.com/accc to
   the script mason_handler_accc.fcgi

   Other urls can do other things.

     bobg