[rt-users] [Rt-announce] RT 3.6.0 Released

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:21:34 EDT 2006

1. Remove mason page.
2. Also open source of any page in browser, it must contain something like:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/NoAuth/css/3.5-default/main.css"
type="text/css" media="all" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/NoAuth/css/print.css" type="text/css"
media="print" />
3. Open in a browser 'your_host/NoAuth/css/3.5-default/main.css' it
should well formed css

--
Best regards, Ruslan.