[rt-users] 3.6.0 Ticket.html permissions

Alex Moore asmoore at edge.net
Sun Jun 18 14:13:27 EDT 2006

I upgraded from 3.4.5 to 3.6.0 and most everything seems fine.  I ran
the upgrade script, which gave no errors as well.  perl is 5.8.8 on
Solaris.

3.6.0 is considered the latest stable version.  Correct?

Sometimes, when I update tickets, I get a 403 Forbidden page that says
'You don't have permission to access /Ticket/Display.html on this
server.'  So far, the update does happen.

The permissions for that page are 0755 owned by root:bin.  The web
server is Apache2 running as a non-root user, webservd.

I see nothing unusual in the apache log or the rt log.  I did the rm
-fr statement for mason_data/obj and have restarted apache a few times
now.

Help please,

Alex