[rt-users] $Ticket function

Ben Norcutt netman at wayland.norfolk.sch.uk
Mon Jun 19 10:50:46 EDT 2006

I want to duplicate the ticket I own on my pda using outlook.
What I have is some code in outlook that is run from a rule that looks
for email to ben-pda at rt.local when email to this address is seen it
converts it into a task so the next time I sync my pda I have a list of
task to do that relate to my RT tickets.

What I can't seem to get it to do though is to included the history of
the ticket in these bounced emails.

I've done a scrip that on owner change it email the owner but I don't
know what to put in to include the body of the ticket. I can get the
queue, and subject but not the history.

Ben Norcutt
Network Manager
Wayland Community High School