[rt-users] CommandByMail installation problems

Joe Auty jauty at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 19 15:23:55 EDT 2006

Keith,

I installed CommandByMail in RT 3.6, and it was easy. It was simply a
case of compiling, installing, applying the included patch, and
adding the include line in the site config file as instructed in the
included documentation. I don't think that it needed any
dependencies, as I don't recall having to install anything new to get
it to work.

Hope this helps...