[rt-users] Set user rights with scrip?

Bill Chever wchever at terracottatech.com
Tue Jun 20 12:36:34 EDT 2006

>there a SetAccess equivalent?
>
>Bill

>Hi Bill,

>You can track this down by starting at the Mason component for the User
"Basics" screen
>(share/html/Admin/Users/Modify.html). The checkbox element is called
Enabled, and in
>the Mason file's INIT section, this is used to set the user's Disabled
attribute (UserObj->SetDisabled).

>Steve

Hi Steve,

Wow!  I want to thank you for the help with this problem, but mainly for
pointing me to perldoc.  Between that and the codebase listing on page 148
of RT Essentials, I now have more information than I know what to do with!
The product's great, the help from the list is great, and now I have great
docs as well.  Thanks again!

Bill