[rt-users] how's 3.6.0 working for you?

Max H. btmanmeh at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 16:35:57 EDT 2006

Todd Chapman wrote:

> There is one small bug with Asset Tracker that is easy to fix.
> The Last 10 Upated Assets doesn't display. Easy to fix though.

Excellent. I'm most concerned with RTFM working, since I have some
information under it. Statistics is mainly aesthetic, but it's nice. I
loaded up Asset Tracker a long time ago, but honestly never really put
it use.

I'm having a hard time getting an installation up and running to test
on. My current production box is 3.4.5. iI no one is experiencing
problems though, I might not bother with a test install. Perl isn't
cooperating with me...imagine that lol.

Great, thanks guys!

Max