[rt-users] Minor problem after 3.6.0 upgrade: highest priority tickets subject links broken

Kevin Murphy murphy at genome.chop.edu
Thu Jun 22 07:01:05 EDT 2006

(Upgraded from RT 3.4.4 to 3.6.0, using PG 8.1.4.)

On the "RT at a glance" page, the subject links in the "10 highest
priority tickets I own" section are broken, because they don't include
the WebPath.

All other subject links (in the unowned tickets section, and in search
results) are good.

Hard to believe this is a real issue; maybe something went awry with my
upgrade?

What's the easiest/best way to tweak this?  Any official means of
configuring the relevant format is not obvious.

Thanks,
Kevin Murphy